Official Web Site of the
Permanent Committee of the International Conferences on Ephemeroptera
The forthcoming Joint Meeting of the XVIth International Conference on Ephemeroptera and XXth International Symposium on Plecoptera
A Virtual Affair 25 - 29 July 2022
- We will host a virtual meeting during 25-29 (Monday-Friday) July. Save this entire date range. By May 1, exact dates and times will be settled. Dates are North American.
- No registration costs will be charged. All may attend.
- Meeting times will be staggered to accommodate colleagues in different time zones.
- The meeting will open with an introduction and plenary speakers placed in a single 3 hr time slot so that there is at least one time when we are all together and take a group photo.
- Posters will be grouped by topic and given a window of time for formal viewing.
- Oral presentations will be pre-recorded. The body of the talk is firmly 12 min. 3 minutes will be reserved for questions.
- Final poster and oral presentations will be requested by organizers for 10 June delivery.
- We will provide blocks of time for committee meetings.
- The program will be available by 20 June in pdf format.
- Proceedings will be published in Zoosymposium (Magnolia Press). Authors will be encouraged to pay open access fees to Magnolia Press, but this is optional.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please send abstracts April 1- May 15, 2022 to R. Edward DeWalt, Illinois Natural History Survey, 1816 S Oak St., Champaign, Illinois 61820, USA, and follow these formatting instructions:
- In the subject field write "MF/SF 2022 Abstract Submission"
- In a Word or compatible document format provide the follow:
- Beginning line 1. A short descriptive title of no more than 20 words. Skip a line.
- Provide author names as you wish to see them in print. Provide full First, Middle, Last names of authors and superscript numbers to indicate affiliation. Skip a line.
- Each affiliation has its own line(s). Begin with the affiliation number as regular text. Follow with affiliations for institutions or home addresses for unaffiliated, add email addresses at end of affiliation. At the end of affiliations, skip a line to the body of the abstract.
- Write an abstract of no more than 250 words. Make sure that it includes problem setup, brief objectives, and methods. Add the big picture results and short discussion of importance and conclusion. Skip a line.
- Write "Keywords:" and add up to 5 words or phrases that would help people search for abstracts of interest. Skip a line.
- Indicate your preferred presentation format: Poster or Oral presentation.
- Organizers may change format if necessary. Time slots will be assigned by 1 June.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your abstract.
We are looking forward to meeting all of you online!